A new idea can be worth thousands or possibly even millions. Use the Invention Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to keep your invention information private and confidential while discussing and promoting the benefits of your inventions and ideas.
With the invention confidentiality agreement you can use the legal expertise of US Patent Attorney Matt Grell to determine whether to disclose your confidential information to a third party interested in reviewing your invention. Do you file a patent application first? Should you disclose your invention to a third party before filing your patent? What are your options and what are the risks?
- Determine when to use your invention confidentiality agreement and disclose your ideas to another party.
- Learn procedures for using your invention confidentiality agreement to keep your invention private and confidential.
- Learn how to negotiate an NDA agreement with someone interested in your idea.
- Learn how to properly fill in your NDA form to protect your invention.
The NDA agreement is a digital download of easy to follow documents including NDA information & NDA instructions, actual NDA samples, and your own ready to use NDA agreement (non disclosure agreement template) to protect the disclosure of your invention, description and drawings (confidential information).
Download Includes the Following Documents:
- Invention NDA Information and Instructions (pdf)
- Inventor NDA Sample 1 – product (pdf)
- Inventions NDA Sample 2 – service (pdf)
- Invention NDA Agreement (pdf) – non disclosure agreement template
- Invention NDA Form (Word) – non disclosure agreement template
Regular Price: $29.99
To download the NDA agreement files simply click Add to Cart button above. We trust in PayPal to process our order payments. You can use your PayPal account or any major credit card, such as Visa or Master Card. A charge will appear on your credit card from Inventor Start Kit. Upon making payment via PayPal, you may return to Inventor Start Kit. Shortly after your purchase an email will be sent to the email address you provided with a link to download the purchased NDA forms.